“Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming, when nothing is certain, anything is possible” – Mandy Hale
There are so many people who had a vision and it came through. It does not necessarily mean that they did not experience any direct or indirect struggles but we see their wins and acknowledge their successes.
On the other hand, there are some of us that are stuck in a never-ending cycle of uncertainty and indecisiveness.
I am some of us.
But what I have learn is that once we are alive we will wake up and be anxious, depressed, happy, sad, nonchalant, indecisive, lethargic, productive and so on.
The point is life carries on whether or not we want it to. We have no authority to put a pause on life itself.
As such, I have employed a few strategies to help me make sense of my uncertainties:
- Everything that happened was meant to be;
- Anything that is meant for me, will never miss me;
- Take a deep breath when uncertainties seem to be overwhelming;
- Take a moment to be grateful for all the already achieved goals;
- Change my train of thought;
- Find new ways to solve current and pending issues;
- Things will work out if it is meant to be;
- With effort and dedication on my part careers, hobbies and social/intimate life will fall in place;
- Everything in life is temporary, nothing, including my struggles and uncertainties, lasts forever;
- Take a step back and recuperate.